Monday, May 14, 2018

Blog Post #2 - Video/Article Review

After reviewing the 4 resources some commonalities I noticed was the overall depth and weight that the internet contains.  The resources seemed to highlight the wealth of information and how to dig through it to get the most out of it without getting buried.  They were slightly disconnected in the focus because the video focused on the overwhelming aspects of the internet and how it has changed our students but the rest focused on best practices for using it to our students' advantage.

My learning goals include one particular goal about practicing new tools.  In my line of work, I tend to get the information overwhelm that the video discusses.  I have tons of tools that I know of but I never have the opportunity to practice using.  This is where the final article, "The Journey from Digital Literacy to Digital Fluency" becomes important.  My goal moves me from simply having digital literacy to a more digitally fluent state.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Post #6 - Think Aloud

Inquiry learning is a practice I feel like I unknowingly practice daily.  To me...inquiry learning is learning through questioning, tri...