Thursday, May 10, 2018

Blog Post #1 - Learning GOALS!!!

It is the first day of a new semester at Georgia Southern.  I am making sure that I go ahead and get my work done ahead of time this week because I have a birthday party to accomplish by Saturday for my two babies.  :-P

I enjoy setting goals for myself.  They really help me to figure out what my end result should be beyond just completing a task or in this case a course.  I have decided to set three goals for myself this semester.

  1. Share what I am learning with the teachers in my district.
  2. Complete all assignments by Friday of each week so that I can enjoy my weekend without stressing about schoolwork.  
  3. Where possible, complete projects using new web 2.0 tool(s) that I have not tried before.
Good luck to everyone this semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Post #6 - Think Aloud

Inquiry learning is a practice I feel like I unknowingly practice daily.  To me...inquiry learning is learning through questioning, tri...